Monday, April 17, 2006

days without Taffy...

Taffy is my adopted male persian cat. He was given to me by my veterinarian bestfriend candice. Taffy got sick so he's now on the custody of my bestfriend for almost a month. I missed him so much. I took care of him for 3 years and i treated him like a real baby. He used to be my silent companion and when im sad he cheers me up in his own little sweet way. Taffy is so special in my heart and in my eyes that's why my days without me seeing him is so incomplete. He used to be part of my daily routine, my day started looking for him and ended kissing him goodnight..But now it feels like one of the family members left the house. I missed him so much especially our bonding moments together...i missed his voice and the way he stares at me when he wants something.... sometimes i cant stop wondering if he miss me too =( ...until now i dont know when is he coming back or if he will still come back...... ='(

happy days with Taffy...



No comments:

Post a Comment